WALES GOLF – COUNCIL ELECTIONS 2019
Member Clubs in the following electoral areas are invited to submit nominations for Council Members:-
- Caernarvonshire & Anglesey
- Denbighshire & Flintshire
There are no vacancies in the following electoral area:-
- Dyfed/Mid Wales
The following documents are available for download:-
lease find attached the following: –
- A table indicating in which Electoral Areas elections will be required.
- The Role of a Wales Golf Council Member
- Appendix 3 of the GUW’s Articles of Association, which identifies which district/electoral area each club is in
- Nomination Form
- A copy of the Procedural Arrangements governing Golf Union of Wales Limited. (amended 22nd September 2016)
- A copy of the GUW’s Articles of Association. (amended 22nd September 2016)
As indicated in the Electoral Regulations nominations must be submitted to the Wales Golf office by 30th November 2018. Regulations provide for candidates to submit a pen portrait/election address of not more than 200 words, this must be submitted either with the respective nomination or by no later than 1st December 2018.
Voting forms will be sent to member clubs by 15th December 2018 and the deadline for voting forms to be received at the Wales Golf office will be 1st February 2019.
The election shall be by postal ballot and Clubs shall vote only for candidates nominated for the district/electoral area in which they are situated.
If you require any further information on the election process please do not hesitate to contact me.
Chief Executive, Wales Golf