Further clarification has been provided by the Welsh Government on Bars and restaurants. These procedures would also apply in a golf club setting.
- Premises should be providing table service only
- All premises selling alcohol must provide table service only
- All licensed premises will have to stop serving alcohol at 10pm. All places licensed to sell alcohol for consumption on the premises will need to close by 10.20pm
- All food and drink should be consumed at tables
- Physical distancing measures will be applied, such as tables being spaced out,
- You will be asked to give contact details for purposes of tracing people in the event of an outbreak being linked to the venue, and
- There will be no live music and TV broadcasts will be kept at low volume
- Face coverings are required in areas where you are not seated at a table.