National Championship Postponements
As Wales Golf continue to monitor the impact of the Covid-19 outbreak, the current shutdown of Welsh golf clubs and the effect of bringing groups of people together at our Championships, the following events have been postponed or cancelled:
- Ladies Open Strokeplay Championship – Royal Porthcawl (May 1-3)
- Men’s Open Strokeplay Championship – Southerndown (May 14-17)
- Ladies Amateur Championship – Rhuddlan (May 23-25).
- Wales Golf Festival – Parc (June 19-21).
- Junior Tour events 1 & 2 (Mold and Milford Haven, April 16 and 19)
- Welsh Open Youths – Llandudno (Maesdu), (May 29-31)
- Medal and Bowls Championship (August 4)
“Fitting in with Government guidance, along with the welfare and health of all our prospective competitors, are our top priorities as we try to plan ahead in these difficult times,” said Wales Golf Championships Manager David Wilson.
“All postponed and cancelled entries will be eligible to receive a full refund.”
If you have a question, the Wales Golf Championships department can be contacted via email on firstname.lastname@example.org